Planning a trip for this coming fall....flying from LAX to Dubrovnik, Croatia, making my way to Budapest and Prague before flying back home from Prague. I have 13 days in total (lose a day flying).
I need a lot of suggestions - things not to miss, hotels, and especially travel from Croatia to Budapest and Budapest to Prague. (I'd rather not fly in between countries, but don't want to use too much time traveling between either.)
I have a ton of time, and am still very much in the planning stage, but I love these forums and enjoy hearing suggestions from others. I am traveling alone (I'm a female in my mid-30's), so when it comes to hotels, I prefer safe (with some luxury also - budget is not so much an issue).
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AT&T 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 The World's Greatest Churches
- 3 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 Advise Needed
- 7 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 8 South of France
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 13 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 14 10 days in europe
- 15 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 16 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 land vs river cruise
- 20 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 21 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 22 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 23 Scotland ideas
- 24 Tips for first trip to UK
- 25 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon