My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon trip for next summer, last week of july and first week of august. We heard that we should book in advance because hotels get booked up quickly. We have about 12nights 13 days and would love to travel to the Amalfi coast and the west coast of Croatia.
We were thinking of flying from London to Split, spend one day there and go to Hvar for one night and then take a ferry to Dubrovnik and spend 2-3nights there. We were also thinking whether it is best to take the overnight ferry to Bari or fly to rome. Then visit Positano for 3 days and Pompeii for one day and head back to rome to catch a flight back home. My question is has anyone done this trip before and do you think we have enough time to go to all those places in 13 days, if not what would you take out. Also any recommendations on must see places and transportation would be great! We would like to relax but would also like to see as much as possible. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga