My family of four are moving to Ireland for three months and need to get a rental car. What's really confusing us is that we're told that your credit card should say World on it in order to obtain car rental insurance in Ireland. As anyone else heard this? Any advice on this matter?
We discovered that our credit cards have a foreign transaction fee of 3%, so we have to find new credit cards anyway that don't have an FTF—in case someone wants to recommend a card.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 4 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 5 Ronda or Jerez
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 two days in rome
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Avignon
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Provence Trip Report