Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   crazymina, are you still with us? (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/crazymina-are-you-still-with-us-282765/)

Sue Dec 29th, 2002 04:30 PM

crazymina, are you still with us?

Mina,<BR><BR>I just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip and safe travels! Do you have your itinerary firm yet or are you going to wing it?? I'm so jealous!!! <BR><BR>See you when you return!<BR><BR>Sue

Mina Dec 29th, 2002 06:07 PM

Hello Sue!<BR><BR>Yes, I am still here...mostly using fodors to research, as I am in last minute planning now! (Last full day of work is tomorrow---yahoo!) I can say hello, please, and thank you in 4 different languages, and that's about the gist of my preparations! (Although I am watching Sound of Music right now for my Salzburg research). ;-) The hills will surely not be so green when I get there...<BR><BR>My itinerary is not planned perfectly, but I do have a list of cities of which I would like to hit. I guess I really am flying by the seat of my pants. I am trying to figure out how to read this blasted Thomas Cook Timetable...<BR><BR>Thanks for the well wishes. I hope we do indeed have a GTG in March so I can see you all!

Art Dec 29th, 2002 07:36 PM

GTG is tentatively planned for the last weekend of March.<BR>

Nancy Dec 29th, 2002 08:16 PM

Have a wonderful trip, Mina! (I know you will!)<BR>I cant wait to see your scrapbook for this trip.<BR>See you all in March (I just rented a place on the Almafi coast for May).

Nancy Dec 29th, 2002 08:32 PM

Oops, Amalfi Coast.<BR>PS: Mina, I just found an interesting site you might like www.trekshare.com

flygirl Dec 30th, 2002 05:06 AM

Art, where is the GTG going to be?

scarlett Dec 30th, 2002 05:42 AM

<BR>Mina,<BR>Happy &amp; Safe Travels!!

wondering Dec 30th, 2002 05:44 AM

What is a GTG ?

gtg Dec 30th, 2002 05:53 AM

GetToGether

Grasshopper Dec 30th, 2002 05:58 AM

Mina, Congratulations on your career change! ;-)<BR><BR>Please be sure to check in with us from time to time while you're on the road.<BR><BR>Ciao, Grasshopper

Mina Dec 30th, 2002 08:58 AM

Thank you all for the &quot;bon voyages&quot;. I will definitely check in from time to time (most likely begging for help!)<BR><BR>I know this is a long shot, but pray for at least a little sun........<BR><BR>Happy New Year!

Sue Dec 31st, 2002 07:31 AM

Mina, <BR><BR>I'll think only thoughts of sun!! Take plenty of pictures!!! I can't wait to see them at our GTG!!<BR><BR>Art,<BR><BR>I'll mark my calendar! <BR><BR>

Diane C in CA Jan 1st, 2003 10:42 AM

Happy New Year, Mina. We all look forward to another beautiful scrapbook in March. Happy and safe travels. Diane

MaryC Jan 12th, 2003 10:28 AM

Bon Voyage, Mina, Bonne Chance, Abientot!! Hope you have a BLAST!!!<BR><BR>Now, which city are you flying into first? And I forget how long you'll be gone? 2 months? 3?<BR><BR>: )

Ben Haines Jan 12th, 2003 11:12 AM

I hope I do not breach confidence if I say that Crazy Mina has applied her considerable mind to close study of the Thomas Cook European timetable, and can now tell you what a C in a circle means and when she will change trains in Wurzburg. She faces complications in the Ammer mountains, but then, don t we all ?<BR><BR>Ben Haines<BR>