We (couple)are planning a 12 day trip to Europe november 1st week. We land in Paris. We cover Paris- 3 days, then to Venice-2 days, Rome-2 days and explore Switzerland by going to zurich and lucern spend four days there. Newly wedded couple so,we don wanna miss out romantic destinations. Any recommendations on if this iternary is ok or suggestions as to how much time in each place, what to see etc? would it make sense to drive around atleast within switzerland ?will we miss out on the scenic lanscape if we do so? Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Trans Siberian Train
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 17 South of France
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 24 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 25 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria