County Hall Travel Inn London

Sep 19th, 2000, 04:22 AM
xxx

County Hall Travel Inn London

Does the County Hall Travel Inn in London have laundry facilities available? I have been unable to find this information on any website. I'm also interested in additional feed back from anyone who has stayed here recently. In addition, has anyone stayed at the Arran House Hotel in London?

Sep 19th, 2000, 04:34 AM
A Local

Don't know the County Hall Travel Inn very well, but I've stayed in many others. As a no frills operation I doubt it will have laundry facilities - none of the others I've stayed at did. I assume you've tried their website at www.travelinn.co.uk

Sep 19th, 2000, 04:39 AM
elaine

on that website, if you click on the question mark, you can email them with your question

Sep 19th, 2000, 09:20 PM
Michelle

I've stayed at County Hall many times and no they don't have laundry facilities.

In my opinion, County Hall Travel Inn is good value. I know prices have recently increased, but the rooms are of good size, they're clean, you pay upfront so you have costs out of the way at beginning of holiday, you can buy the Energis phone card at the desk and are therefore able to make calls from your room at a normal rate (rather than inflated hotel rate), the location is excellent. You can buy breakfast there (but it is rather bland).

For the record, County Hall has rooms especially designed and equipped for people with mobility problems. I thought I'd mention this in case anyone in the future is searching on topic.

Sep 20th, 2000, 02:20 AM
francesca

We stayed there with our toddler this summer and found the location excellent, the staff pleasant and the rooms large and in good shape. They even put in a baby bed for us. It's a good value, just don't expect tons of charm--it looks like your typical US Holiday Inn-type hotel.

Sep 21st, 2000, 06:04 PM
Joan

We stayed there in June and found it to be very nice. Good sized rooms, very clean, and great location. We would definitely stay there again--great value! It is similiar to US hotel,though.