im planning on visiting Sweden in August.
it will be my last destination and ill be leaving from Stockholm, so i'm looking for 2 apartments near each in a quiet place where forests or beaches surrounding the place with a nice relaxing view. Where small shops or supermarket in the area. i'm planing on staying in there for 10 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 3 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 4 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017