In mid-May (2016), We will be driving with a car from Venice and will spend 2 nights (Fri, Sat) somewhere between Venice to CT (our next destination), and return the car in La Spezia on Monday.
We initially thought to stay in Bologna, but we'd actually love to have country-side stay.
We've done it in Austrian Tyrol and loved it there, and are looking for a beautiful impressive country side on our way from Venice to CT to stay there for 2 nights for a unique experience.
We'd be happy to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017