I am once again asking the sage advice of the incredibly knowledgeable people on this forum who have helped me plan many a successful trip to weigh on on where to stay for a 10 day trip to the Cote d'Azur with a 2 year old.
Initially we were thinking of splitting our stay (5 nights/5 nights) in Nice and Cannes but are they really too close together to do this? I've heard traffic can be terrible and we're planning to take it very very slow so we thought this would be fine but would love to hear thoughts. Really prefer to keep car trips to 30 minutes or less...
We figured from Nice we could take trips to Eze, Monaco, ect.. and from Cannes, St. Tropez, Antibes, ect...
Should we just stay all 10 nights in one place? If so, is Cannes better or Nice? Beach is important but public transportation access more so.
Or should we split between two places whether it's Nice and Cannes or Nice and St. Tropez, ect...
Thanks so much in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Driving
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Family vacation
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 9 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Budget trip
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Algarve Town Selection
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19
Cote d'Azur with a Toddler in July? Please help with itinerary. Thank you!