We are looking for some guidance for the Cote d'Azur portion of our trip.
3 travelers: we want an apartment
We prefer a smaller town with train connections to Nice and possibly Monte Carlo (one of us wants to go there). We are considering Antibes as a good place to base.
We plan on seeing some art and spending a day or so visiting the Nice hinterlands. We can have a car, and probably will for at least a couple of days.
The trip is at the very end of September. We will be flying Orly <> NCE.
We are all around 60 years old.
Tips, ideas, links to reports, all appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Greece in end October
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 GTG Paris December 2017
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 16 Favorite London memories
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe