Cote D'Azur Nightlife

Search

Cote D'Azur Nightlife

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cote D'Azur Nightlife

Hi everyone - I am doing some research for my brother who is trying to plan a trip with his guy friends for this summer. They are looking for a location with a great nightlife - something along the lines of a spring break location.

I had recommended Nice and Monaco since I was there last year with my husband - but wasn't sure about the Night life since that is not why we went.

Any recommendations of locations they can look into? I thought the whole French Riviera location would have great clubs - but am not sure at all.

Also - Cinque Tera comes to mind - but am not sure about clubs once again - and that is a major criteria for them please help !
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 07:31 AM

Juan les Pins has a great 'party atmosphere'; I don't know when they are going, but there's a famous jazz festival every year in July.
Also St Tropez, but I think that is more expensive and exclusive; there are some great beach clubs in St Tropez too.
Old Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:29 PM

Juan les Pins is the in place for young people. No other Cote D'Azur location comes close and that is why I don't come close to Juan les Pins. If you send them to the Cinque Terre, they will kill you when they get home. The young Brits all go to Prague. Cheap airfare on Ryan Air and very cheap food and beer.

Larry J
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Original Poster

thanks for the replies - will pass along the info. I actually also came across - Ibiza island off of Spain - which would be a fun alternative. And they could easy jet to Barcelona and takr the ferry to the island. I will also give them the Juan les Pins info though - THANKS!!!
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 06:24 AM

Agree with Juan Les Pins, simply wonderful French Riviera atmosphere. Cannes, Antibes, and Ibiza are other geat trip alternatives.
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 06:35 AM

Spent lost of time in Nice, Antibes, Cannes and Monaco...Juan les Pins is quite active and probably has a lot going on in a small area and it's reatively affordable food and drink wise. Antibes a bit quieter. Monaco a bit pricier and to be honest Cannes only glitters when something big is going on in the city and then you can't get into anything. Weather is amazing. I also have a little hotel called Hotel Josse in Antibes which is overlooking the water, stone's through from Vieux Antibes and has great clean rooms with balconies and AC, doubles for about 129 euros...