On Monday 31 August we are driving from Perpignan to Roses via Ceret and Amelie-les-Baines and staying there for 3 nights. On Tue we thought we would go to Figueres to see Dali musuem and Wed to Cadaques and Cap de Creus. The next 2 nights not booked and then onto Begur at Hotel Aigua Blava for 2 nights Sat & Sun. Please other suggestions for routes and places to visit ie pretty villages and drives and places to eat with views. I like the sound of places like Peratallada, La Bisbal, Pals, Empuries.
We would like to experience 1 or maybe 2 michelin star restaurants - one star but if there are other restaurants of note and of a reasonable price please provide comment. Our Australian dollar has dropped so much against the Euro that everything seems expensive now.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Self Drive UK tour
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 Airport Transfer
- 10 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 11 Rail vs. Plane
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 16 Where to See Flamenco
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 New Years in France
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 25 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do