Hope you guys can help me with the below questions about Erfurt, I heard that the cost of living is less compared to Hamburg or berlin
I got a job and the sal would be 2000euros per month net. Would I be able to survive a decent life, I want to save around 1200 Euros for some commitments that I have.
Would 800 Euros be enough to survive for a month if I am very strict in my expenditure
What would be the cost of
1. Single bedroom apartment
Please help me with your comments.
Can you please guide me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which language school in Italy?
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 Driving
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!