Could anyone compare the cost (accommodation, tours, food) if a family of 3 is traveling on a BUDGET for a week to PARIS OR SWITZERLAND (enjoy the apls, maybe wengen)
Travelling time : July 2016
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Milan airport--which one
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Getting around Lisbon
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Visit to France
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Lorie Valley and Beyond