I am trying to find accomodation (apartment/house self catering) for the Costa Brava for this summer. It will be our first time to this area and I am looking for advise as to areas and particularly if anyone has accomodation recommendations.
Travel group is 2 kids (5 and 3) and 2 adults (1 pregnant!) so would prefer to be in an area that isn't too high rise but would have access to beaches/restaurants- so that there will be ease of access for all ages and sizes!.. Probably asking for the ideal but would greatly apprectiate any feedback from people who have already visited this area.
Any feedback greatly apprectiated! Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-reset-CONTACT-☎-1866-201-6261-AOL-Tec*h-24-7 vk
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 5 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 14 Milan airport--which one
- 15 Which Area in London?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 family trip to Germany and more
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
Cosata Brava - Family holiday June or July - where to go? HELP!