My hubby and I are planning a trip to Corsica in July and would love some recommendations on where we should base our stay from. We'd like to be near/on the water. Which is the best town to be based?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET FACEBOOK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany