Corsica/Sardinia

Aug 14th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Original Poster

Corsica/Sardinia

My wife and I are planning to spend 3 days in Corsica (arriving into either Calvi or Ajaccio by ferry with our car) and then 6 days in Sardinia. Never having been to either island, can anyone please reccomend the best places to visit and stay at? Our budget is [email protected], and we prefer hiking and natural, geographical beauty rather than big cities and museums. (P.S.- our departure city from Sardinia is Olbia). Please advise.
Aug 14th, 2005, 08:00 AM

did this in july but other way around(sardinia 1st then corsica).in corsica you could drive to corte,beautiful mountain town, then nxt day do not miss the bavella needles, maybe even stay in the auberge there.nxt day move on to bonifacio & spend night there b4 getting ferry to sardinia nxt day. i will come back later with advice on sardinia.
Aug 15th, 2005, 01:39 PM

sardinia is even bigger than corsica so we only saw a small part.st teresa de gallura has a lovely town beach & both costa paradiso & costa smerelda were gorgeous.do a web search for top 50 sardinia websites,many good ones there

Search this Thread