I need your help and expertise please to know the differences between Calvi and Ajaccio.
I know the obvious from my researches like Calvi is smaller for example...
Let me tell you why? I need to go one week second week of July to one area on Corsica as I always wanted to explore the island of beauty as the Corsican call it.
It is hard as every part is beautiful in its own way. My interests: nature...markets...sandy beach with clear water and with a mountain in the view....cafes...narrow cobble stone alleys...kids park (traveling with a 2 and 6 years old boys)..pizza places (for the kids)...day trip or two to a nearby village...we will hire a car ...also a modern new high end hotel recommendations will be much appreciated please.
As we are with kids, we don't hike a lot as they get tired...
Many thanks in advance...
Oh yeah...to help you to help me, I can tell you few cities I like...so you know my taste: Biarritz...St Malo...St Paul de Vence...sarlat...Aix en Provence...st tropez...
In Spain, I liked San Sebastián and Ibiza ( even though I do not go clubbing)...in Italy, I liked Capri and monteroso al mar and sirmione....
Now...ready for your suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~888~279:0246 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎24x7*
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017