We are spending a week in Sardinia in May and was planning to do a day trip to Corsica. Would appreciate any help with a day itinerary for two 30 something year ladies.
We plan to get a 10am ferry over and not sure if we should catch the 5:30pm ferry back to Sardinia or stay on until 8pm for dinner? Any help is much appreciated!
BTW, We don't plan to have a car and drive around...is it easy enough to get around by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ROADRUNNER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 5 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 6 Advise Needed
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 19 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Paris November 2017