We are planning to visit the UK from October 29 to November 4. We are interested in visiting the Cornwall area. Our dates are fixed (originally traveling to London for business which has since been canceled).
Is this too late in the season for Cornwall? Not sure if locations such as St. Michael's Mount will be open. We are interested in photography so would like fair weather. We do not mind cool weather (actually prefer it). We would rent a flat or cottage and drive from place to place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 South of France
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 11 which language school in Italy?
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Dubrovnik
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 20 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Driving
- 23 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Budget trip