Notices

Copenhagen with kids- 2 nights

Oct 6th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Original Poster

Copenhagen with kids- 2 nights

Hi,
We'll be taking the kids to a concert at Parken in Copenhagen this coming spring. We will be staying in the city two nights and would like hotel recommendations. Is is worth staying near Parken in terms of sights and things to do or which hotel/neighborhood is more desirable with kids? I also tried narrowing my search by swimming pool and there are only a few that turn up so might want to scratch that from the list. I am also sure they would love a trip to Tivoli during the daytime. Among other recommendations, has anyone stayed at the Tivoli Hotel?

Thanks!

Cheapboxofwine
Oct 6th, 2012, 11:41 AM

I would imagine the number of hotels with pools in Copenhagen to be very small (and probably very upscale with a complete healthclub) - esp since you ceratinly can;t use outdoor pools in the spring.

You don;t say how old the kids are - but Tivoli is much more lively and interesting at night - assuming it is open the dates you are there - have you checked?

As for hotels - what is your budget - and are you trying to put 4 people in one room - in which case you should search for a family room.
Oct 6th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Original Poster

Hi Nytraveler,
Kids are school aged and a family room would suit us fine. Tivoli will be open when we are there. We are staying for two nights and have plans for both so a visit would have to be daytime. I know we would be missing out on Tivoli's lights at night.

thanks. cheapboxof wine

Search this Thread