I am a law student and planning to study abroad for a semester in the fall one year from now. The two places I am considering are Copenhagen, Denmark and Ghent, Belgium. I have done some research but I would love some advice from those who have been there or lived in these cities and you opinions. Pros and cons for each city? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 Gmail @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:279:0246 Gmail Tec*h 24\7 care
- 3 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 4 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Scotland ideas
- 7 The World's Greatest Churches
- 8 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Where to buy Saffron?
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 Portugal
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 19 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 25 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland