Copenhagen -- vaccine requirements?

Old Jul 22nd, 2022, 08:35 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Copenhagen -- vaccine requirements?

Dear Friends and Fellow Travelers,

We (DH and I) are planning a trip to Scandinavia in the early fall (Denmark and Sweden). Can anyone who has recently visited Copenhagen or currently lives there let me know whether proof of vaccination is requested by businesses catering to tourists? According to my research, all COVID-related guidelines have been lifted in Denmark, and entry for those who are unvaccinated or do not consent to showing proof of such, can freely enter the country; however, local businesses can still ask for proof of vaccination. I would like to confirm how prevalent this practice is and whether we would be affected as tourists.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Happy Travels,
Susan
Old Jul 22nd, 2022, 02:57 PM

There are no restrictions in Denmark. Came back from CPH on Tuesday. Was in southern Sweden for 3 weeks and went to Denmark a couple of times.

Obviously that’s the situation currently, check back nearer travel date in case anything changes.
Old Jul 22nd, 2022, 09:08 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by balthy View Post
There are no restrictions in Denmark. Came back from CPH on Tuesday. Was in southern Sweden for 3 weeks and went to Denmark a couple of times.

Obviously that’s the situation currently, check back nearer travel date in case anything changes.
Thank you for the information! Much appreciated.

Happy travels,
Susan
Old Aug 10th, 2022, 11:38 AM

I'm just back from traveling through all the Nordic countries. Our vax cards were packed in my backpack, but I never touched them (i.e., never needed them) in the entire three weeks.