it's my family's first time to europe - my kids are 15, 11 and 3 year olds. planning to go to copenhagen at end of March (i know it's still winter and cold - but maybe cheaper?). then want to visit Prague and Berlin.
What do you suggest we should go first after Copenhagen? I was thinking of Berlin as our last stop - but we are flexible in terms of budget.
What would you suggest in terms of kids activities in Prague & Berlin?
Any hotel recommendations in Prague? Near the airport but still accessible to downtown?
Any feedback is appreciated!! THANK YOU.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 2 Wierd Europe map
- 3 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 6 Lyceum theatre London
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more