I am planning for 3 days of travel to Copenhagen or Stockholm.
I am a big fan of Swedish musicians such as The Knife, Lykke li, etc, and this is the reason that I am planning this trip. I want to discover their music scene more! I don't have any idea what's there in both places but I expect to experience local Scandinavian music. I could visit their local record store and I will go to clubs and gigs!
Even though I love Swedish music, I also wondered if Copenhagen has more bigger place to find out overall Scandinavian music.
Which place would you recommend and what do you recommend me to do for this?
Anyone could give me a comment?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 10 Days in Austria
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 18 Norte Dame light show!
- 19 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 20 Avignon
- 21 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 22 8 months around Europe
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 25 Ronda or Jerez