I am planning for 3 days of travel to Copenhagen or Stockholm.
I am a big fan of Swedish musicians such as The Knife, Lykke li, etc, and this is the reason that I am planning this trip. I want to discover their music scene more! I don't have any idea what's there in both places but I expect to experience local Scandinavian music. I could visit their local record store and I will go to clubs and gigs!
Even though I love Swedish music, I also wondered if Copenhagen has more bigger place to find out overall Scandinavian music.
Which place would you recommend and what do you recommend me to do for this?
Anyone could give me a comment?
Thank you very much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 family trip to Germany and more
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.