We will be visiting Copenhagen for 4 days in late June/early July and I am interested in hotel recommendations. We were trying to stay at the Marriott and use points by they are booked up for our check in date. Our top end price is $275.00 per night and we want to stay in the heart of the city so we can walk as much as possible. I have looked at the Scandic Front and the Admiral, both which look very nice.
What hotels would you recommend?
Thanks in advance as always!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Budget trip
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 8 Driving
- 9 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Algarve Town Selection
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help