Copenhagen, Cologne, Edinburgh

Mar 31st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Original Poster

Copenhagen, Cologne, Edinburgh

Next month we will be visiting our son, who is an exchange student in Germany. We will fly into Copenhagen. After a couple of days there, we need to go to Cologne. The Borealis looks like a great way to get there. Is that right? After a few days with the host family, we will take our son to St Andrews to visit his prospective university. So far, the planning is easy (I think). After the university visit, we need to get from Edinburgh to Copenhagen. From there we will fly home and the kiddo can return to Cologne. That's the background. Now, the questions; Am I right about travel from Copenhagen to Cologne, or is there a better alternative? (My husband is a train freak, btw.) How do we get from Edinburgh to Copenhagen as cheaply as possible? Do we want to take the train to London (which looks great) and fly from there? How should we divide a week among Edinburgh/St Andrews/Copenhagen? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!
Apr 1st, 2011, 05:19 AM

Take a look at Norwegian Air they do flights from Edinburgh to Copenhagen http://www.norwegian.com/

Search this Thread