Planning a trip to Scandinavia in late May/early June and have a couple questions. Intending to visit Oslo, do the Nutshell tour and Bergen, Stockholm and Iceland.
Question 1-Is Copenhagen a must? I'm having a hard time fitting it in and feel like it would be rushed to enjoy it. Would like to take the Oslo overnight cruise there and would probably only do one overnight in the city. But would like to be exposed to Denmark. I am not a big art musuem person, prefer more the city exploring, canal trips etc. I think what sounds most appealing is the overnight boat trip to get to the city, not the city itself... I guess I'm looking for someone to sell me one way or the other on that city.
Question 2- Viking museums in Oslo and Copenhagen. These interest me but should I plan on seeing both (assuming I go to Copenhagen)? Are they similar or is one better than the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 2 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 3 Current plan for March trip
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 10 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 beware of robbed in Milan
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 First time in Spain
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 24 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help