I will be in Venice for two days and Rome for two days in May. Looking for alternate accommodation, understand that convents and monasteries can be less expensive.
Anyone have any information on ones I should check out. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL ☎Setup??
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 7 Rent in Rome
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train