Reload this Page >

Easter weekend in Paris

Search

Easter weekend in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 10:35 PM
mm

Easter weekend in Paris

<BR>I'll be in Paris on Easter weekend. What should I expect on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday as far as what's closed (or should i say what's open)? How big of a holiday is this in France? How will restaurants/cafes, bars, museums, shops, and public transportation be affected?<BR><BR><BR>thanks<BR>

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 07:13 AM
xox

Anyone? I'm interested in this question as well.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 08:49 AM
Monika

Went to Paris,last year, with a german tour group, during Easter. Paris was packed with tourists from all over the world. Most everything was open. Went to church service at Sacre Coer. Wonderful experience. It was cool and raining. So, dress in layers and take an umbrella. No matter what the weather, or how many tourists are in Paris, or what time of the year, it is always a wonderful experience.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 09:14 AM
John

Took the day trip from London to Paris via Eurostar on Saturday before Easter last year. Everything was open including the Louvre and restaurants in it's vicinity, as well as shops. The place was jammed.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 11:56 AM
topper

Topping for Scott.