Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Contact phone number for TGV trains in the UK

Contact phone number for TGV trains in the UK

Oct 16th, 2009, 05:49 AM
Original Poster

Contact phone number for TGV trains in the UK

I searched and searched for this number........now I'm sharing it!
If you happen to be calling from Australia, it's 0011 44 8448484046 (while you're on the phone to them - have a winge...)
If you're Australian & have a perfectly valid & functioning credit card and want to get cheap train tickets online - good luck!
Click on my profile and read my experience about trying to buy PREM/IDTGV/TGV train tickets.........it's a shocker.
Oct 16th, 2009, 10:11 AM

I don't know why you'd want to call TGV from the UK -- at least not if you were in Australia, but phone numbers are listed right on the TGV UK website:
http://www.tgv.co.uk/Default.aspx?tabid=1182

That phone number is only for internet technical help, not general help for anything.
Oct 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Original Poster

Yeah, yeah - I know. When I phoned it, I managed to get some VERY valuable advice from a REAL person who knew what she was talking about. Sometimes the internet can waste valuable time that could be saved in actually talking with someone about an issue. Sorry, I should have mentioned before that this was a 'problems with the internet number' - I miss tagged. And you're right - the phone numbers are listed at that link - I had trouble finding them and then dialling them from Australia. I'm very new to all of this.

Search this Thread