If you're thinking about traveling and looking for something a bit off the beaten track, consider Slovenia! We wrote about our visit in the Slovenia travelogue that's posted on our web site. Enjoy! Don&Linda
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 Easter Week in Italy
- 6 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 7 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 8 Barcelona tour option help please
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 My trip to Prague
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 23 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!