I'm planning a trip to Dublin and would like take a flight that arrives at JFK at 10:20 AM and connect to an Aer Lingus flight that departs at 12 N.
Is this enough time to connect?
We will be checking luggage and talked to Delta today and they said that they would be able to check us straight through to Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 2 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1~888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 beware of robbed in Milan
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
Connecting JFK Delta to Aer Lingus-is 90m minutes enough time?