We'll be in Vienna in early September and would like to see a concert on the evening of the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. (Prefer orchestra over opera.) We're not looking to spend more than 50 euros or so though.
We were initially looking at the Vienna Mozart Orchestra at the Musikverein, but after reading a lot of mixed reviews, we're looking for other options. Is the Vienna Hofburg Orchestra similarly touristy, etc? There seem to be a lot of smaller concerts at churches like Karlskirche. Is this perhaps the way to go for our budget?
Alternatively we'll also be in Salzburg 8/31-9/1 -- perhaps we should see a concert at Mirabell Palace?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring