Will be making quick (one-night ) trip from Paris for first time visit to Cologne just for Christmas markets, stroll thru old town, etc. Have points to use at either Hilton or Marriott and would welcome views on which is better. Reviews seems somewhat better for Marriott, but Hilton seems to be in better location. Can I go too far wrong with either one? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Driving
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 My France Vacation
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 8 Where to stay in Naples?
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 13 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 19 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 25 Best Greek Island