I am about to be a college graduate this upcoming summer and I am planning a trip leaving early July and returning 4-6 weeks later. I am planning on going with a friend and we would like to hit 4 countries primarily: Spain, France, Italy and Greece.
We are planning on staying in hostels to save some money so I was wondering about any hostels that anyone could recommend? Also, any recommendations on transportation throughout Europe? I'd like to choose the least expensive ways as possible, but we are both going to be 22 years old if that helps.
So any suggestions on things to do, see, or hints on backpacking would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring