I want to buy a bus ticket for Madrid-Cordoba route from the Socibus/Secorbus site http://www.socibus.es/index.html, but since their English language section is not working I would highly appreciate some help - how to collect tickets after I have bought them from the site, or just showing my reservation and ID at the bus will be sufficient.
Thank you very much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 $$ Aol password 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT aol Techh care
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Which Area in London?
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!