We are about 16 days from our wedding and 18 from our honeymoon to Italy. I have posted before but just in case---We'll be away for the first two weeks in October. We start on the Amalfi Coast - Positano, then off to Rome, Tuscany and Venice. I have a few things in mind for packing and know all about layering. Since the weather could be warm to cool to rainy we need a variety of things. I am looking for some suggestions on websites that offer great travel pants ( not jeans) or capri's or skirts. I have been to EMS and Prana's sites but am wondering if there is something out there I am missing. Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 more info: https://klereumcol.com/fizzy-slim-hungary/
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Visit to France
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 10 First time in Spain
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 New fast track
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 1st time to Europe
- 24 london or amsterdam
- 25 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)