I am spending a year in Paris come September. I have several pieces of clothing, mostly jackets and blazers, that I would like to have tailored to fit me better. One of the jackets has embellishments & beadings that are very delicate, so I would like to find a skilled tailor who knows how to handle such things.
I have searched for tailors, but so far have only found some who make suits but do not alter already-made clothing.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 15 Rent in Rome
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Rome Hotel
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?