I would like to know what classic restaurants you would recommend for the Spanish cities listed below. I would like restaurants that are under 30 Euros per person, that have a sampling of the local cuisine (no Italian, Japanese, etc.), and that are accessible by local transport. By classic I mean something like Katz Deli for NYC.
I already have a list of restaurants I'm planning on going based on Tripadvisor ratings, location, and opening times but would like your insight on what constitutes a classic.
The only restaurant I have so far that seems like it fits the bill is San Gines in Madrid.
** stars denote places we especially need your insight for!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 Poland--where else to go
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 10 days in europe
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 Trans Siberian Train
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 3 weeks driving the Netherlands