my parents are a big fan of Clarks and would like to check out their factory shops. Since we are staying near Edgware Rd, thinking to hit that one.
I googled and noticed it was listed an inactive listing in one of the website. Wondering if anyone knows the shop is still there or not anymore?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Portugal
- 12 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!