Before I book an alternative , i am looking for some advice please.
I am having difficulty booking the CNL train from Amsterdam to Munich on the DB website for a date in June.
I made many attempts just to be foiled at the last step with a message saying that an error occurred.
I checked with my banks regarding my credit cards ( even though I had already used one successfully for a ticket between Germany and Switzerland) and finally rang DB on their Uk contact number. I was told that there is night track-work happening but I should be able to catch it from Arnhem.
Before I push the button on this option, I need to know that I can get from Amsterdam to Arnhem. Maybe I am overthinking this but if the CNL cant run this route , wouldn't there be issue for normal trains? Would it be fine if I caught a 'daytime' train to Arnhem (i.e. before the night-works started)?
The train also stops at Utrecht but my DB advice didn't suggest catching the train there.
Can anyone who lives in The Netherlands or train experts shed any light or direct me to a website I can look at .
Thanks for any assistance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Driving
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour