Has anybody been on a city break to Birmingham? Of course, London is the obvious choice but I've been before and would like to see other cities. How is the city for shopping? Nightlife? Dining?
Also, what hotels would you recommend in this city? I am looking at http://hotel-latour.co.uk/ and it seems rather central.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain
- 2 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 7 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 8 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 17 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Current plan for March trip
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select