I'm looking to take a train from Paris to Munich and am a bit confused on what I am finding on DB Bahn.com. I will be travelling with my 70 year old mother and my 12 & 13 year old children who have never been to Europe or travelled by train. My daughter is a bit of a worry wort so I want to make sure that she feels safe if we're travelling at night. I see a selection for a 4 person Day couch and a selection for 4 persons in a 4-person berth couchette (I have selected 1st class travel) and then there are sleeper options. Can someone help me understand the difference between the day couch, the couchette and the sleeper.
Also, if you were me, would you go with the CNL or would you take the TGV during the day given my daughter's fears? The problem with the day is that it gets us to Munich late and ultimately we need to transfer to Innsbruck which is not convenient for family to pick us up.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact BROTHER Tec*h care!
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy