DH and I will be in the Cinque Terre for 2-3 nights in April.... looking for hotel recommendations and which town to stay in. Researching the posts now... looks like Corneglia and Manarosa survived the floods well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Norte Dame light show!
- 6 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 Drivers license when renting a scooter on Tenerife
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 10 Days in Austria
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 16 Greece in end October
- 17 Champagne Tours
- 18 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!