Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Cigalechants ~ Our Dearest Mimi! (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/cigalechants-our-dearest-mimi-491373/)

Beatchick Dec 18th, 2004 10:03 AM

Cigalechants ~ Our Dearest Mimi!

I just heard from Mimi that she is bedfast right now with pneumonia and won't be on-line for awhile. And at the holidays, too.((w))

I imagine she is a little blue so I wanted to start a get-well thread to one of our most treasured, cherished Fodorites, one who provides excellent info on France & on Provence in particular, in hopes that it will cheer her up immensely when she comes back on-line!!

Mimi, I will miss your forthright, humorous comments & observations during this interim. Here's to hoping you have a quick & steadfast recovery (both you & your lovely hubby)! My holiday glass is raised high to you, dearest chica!!((D))

@};-<font color="green"><b>Bonne no&euml;l</b></font> et <font color="red">heureuse ann&eacute;e</font>!!((F))
Love,
Mary :)

BTilke Dec 18th, 2004 10:04 AM

Oh no! How terrible! Mimi, best wishes for a quick recovery. Hope you get all the help you need to get well soon.

sfowler Dec 18th, 2004 10:08 AM

Get well SOON!! dear mimi *hugs*

Marianna Dec 18th, 2004 10:14 AM

Oh, Mimi, I send you a sleighful of get well wishes! Hope you are feeling much better very soon. Come back here as soon as you are well enough to post and let us know how you are doing. I will be thinking of you - take care!

taggie Dec 18th, 2004 10:16 AM

Mimi, you are a true star - treasured indeed. All best wishes for a speedy recovery, and the wonderful holiday season such a special soul deserves, from a fellow animal lover.

ira Dec 18th, 2004 10:20 AM

Get well quickly, Mimi

Budman Dec 18th, 2004 10:43 AM

Oh goodness. Maybe she needs another bottle of Bud-brew.

Get well soon, Mimi. ((b))

LoveItaly Dec 18th, 2004 10:55 AM

Dearest Mimi, I too send my very best wishes that you recover quickly! Please take good care of yourself and follow the Dr's orders.

A big package full of wishes for good health and many joyous days in 2005 are being sent via cyberspace to you and your husband. ((G))

Treesa Dec 18th, 2004 10:57 AM

Dear Mimi -- I truly feel for you. It's no fun (I speak from experience). Please get well soon, relax, don't stress. This, too, shall pass. A Happy and Healthy and Prosperous 2005 to you and yours.

tedgale Dec 18th, 2004 10:58 AM

O Mimi tu piu non torni?
-- Boheme/ G. Puccini

Well at least not until you are better -- which we all hope will be soon.

TG

mclaurie Dec 18th, 2004 11:02 AM

<b><font color="red">Joyeux Noel</font> et <b><font color="green">Bonne Annee</font> <font color="pink">Mimi</font>
Hoping you make a speedy recovery.

Get lots of rest I-)
Drink plenty of liquids ((C))~o)((D))
Keep up your spirits :O)

And write when you feel like it ((E))</b></b>

elaine Dec 18th, 2004 11:18 AM

Dear Mimi
I hope your tiny hands are not frozen, and that ypu fully recover sooner than expected.

Madison Dec 18th, 2004 11:30 AM

Mimi - We've never spoken before but I have seen your posts on Fodors and have found them to be informative and interesting.

Here's hoping for a quick recovery.

Karen

Hi Beatchick.

MyriamC Dec 18th, 2004 12:48 PM

Get well soon, Mimi!
((&amp;))

Byrd Dec 18th, 2004 01:06 PM

Mimi,
May you quickly be rid of aches and pains, sniffles and sneezes, and be restored to good health and Happy Holidays!

Byrd

Kavey Dec 18th, 2004 01:08 PM

Dear Mimi
So very sorry to hear you're feeling poorly! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

And wishing all Fodorites a very happy new year!

Kavey

rex Dec 18th, 2004 01:08 PM

Sending you season's tidings for a speedy and complete recovery...

Best wishes,

Rex

Underhill Dec 18th, 2004 01:10 PM

Bisous, Mimi--et bonne sant&eacute;. Now is the time to catch up on all that reading you haven't had time for!

wren Dec 18th, 2004 01:51 PM

Mimi, aka cigalechanta, I do hope for your speedy recovery. In the meantime, I hope your family waits on you hand and foot! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

minette20 Dec 18th, 2004 02:14 PM

Bouquets of roses and good wishes to you for a fast and full recovery.
Feliz Navidad,
Minette