I know that in some European cities (i.e. Prague, Budapest, Vienna) it's possible to attend an organ / classical music concerts at churches and cathedrals. I've been searching on the net to see if anything like that is done in Seville / Granada, but I am not having luck finding any useful information. If anyone has attended such concerts/recitals before, I would love to hear about your experiences.
Mostly I'm interested in the end of Sept - early Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AVAST 24 care d/k
- 2 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 3 Arezzo - how much time?
- 4 Where to See Flamenco
- 5 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 6 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 7 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Netherlands- Texel
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Sleep at Heathrow
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 2 week May trip with kids
- 19 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 20 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Rail vs. Plane
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 25 Paris November 2017
church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?