Christmas Markets - Germany

Oct 20th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Original Poster

Christmas Markets - Germany

My sister and I are thinking of going to a few of the Christmas markets in southern Germany at the end of November, beginning of December for 3/4 days. Just a quick Christmas trip. I was recently on USAIR's web site and found cheap air fare. Unfortunately there aren't too many more dates available with the cheap fare (at least the dates that work for our schedules). When I say cheap .. I'm talking $200-$300 fare. I do realize 400-500 is still cheap but we are looking for extra cheap.

My question is: Has anyone found any other airline that is offering the same great deals that USAIR is? I've searched and didn't see anything (again, talking the very cheap route) .. but wasn't sure if I missed or overlooked something. Is there a chance flights may get cheaper as end of November and beg. of December approach?

Thanks for your help!
Oct 20th, 2005, 08:19 PM

You might want to post your query in the Airlines forum, and with a more descriptive title. When most people read "Christmas Markets - Germany" they are going to think you want advice about visiting the markets, not flying to Germany.

Search this Thread