I'm thinking of travelling in Spain over the Christmas period. What is it liek for a tourist in Spain at this time of year?
Are many attractions open?
Are hotels and restaurants open?
Is there much of a price hike?
Any advice apprecaited. I will be travelling solo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 4 Change of resident
- 5 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 6 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 7 The World's Greatest Churches
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 10 Driving
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 16 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 17 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations