Looking for some advice on where to spend Christmas next year in Italy. We'll be flying into Milan, and we're looking for a nice town/village to spend the holiday. We're drawn to this region due to the dramatic scenery and romantic holiday charm. Looking for a town that's not too busy, but not too sleepy either. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 British English: Why Left-Tennant?
- 5 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Milan airport--which one
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 12 Which Area in London?
- 13 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 25 Trains - website?